UgCS SF Echosounder System
This ECT400S 450kHz single frequency system is easy to transport and deploy and has the ability to operate at hard to reach locations, unsafe or hazardous environment. The drone makes bathymetric surveys 10 times faster and 2 times more cost-efficient compared with a standard approach using a ship, a boat or an unmanned surface vehicle. Thus, it allows acquiring seamless UAV bathymetry data of coastal and inland water bodies.
- 450kHz single frequency
- Operates in water depth 30cm to 100m
- Beam width Conical (-3dB): 5deg
- Solution weight: 2.4kg
Link to UgCS in a separate window
UgCS DF Echosounder System
This ECT DO52S duel frequency system is easy to transport and deploy and has the ability to operate at hard to reach locations, unsafe or hazardous environment. The drone makes bathymetric surveys 10 times faster and 2 times more cost-efficient compared with a standard approach using a ship, a boat or an unmanned surface vehicle. Not only does this system enable rapid UAV bathymetry data of coastal and inland water bodies, it can also investigate organic bed deposits like those found in sludge ponds and provide indications on river channel erosion or soft sediment deposit rates.
- 50kHz and 200kHz duel frequency
- Operates in water depth 1m to 200m
- Beam width Conical (-3dB): 27°/7° (50 kHz/200 kHz)
- Solution weight: 2.7kg
Link to UgCS in a separate window
AQUAMAPPER is based on the tried and trusted UgCS SkyHub TTF core system architecture. It also utilises as standard the Echologger software for post-flight data processing. Using an onboard GNSS receiver, the position of the echosounder is known for accurate results. AQUAMAPPER is ideal for flying bathymetry missions on inland waterways.
- High survey speed up to 4m/sec
- Accuracy up to 5cm X,Y,Z
- Quick deploy, ready for use in 10 minutes
- PPK ready solution
- Open sea bathymetric survey up to 100m depth
- Weight 2.5kg
Sound Velocity SWIFT SVP
- Speed of sound correction is a strict requirement for most engineering surveys as it is a direct contributor to the depth error and uncertainty.
- A sound velocity profiler is a relatively simple device, which measures speed of sound in the water at the depth of the sensor.
- The Valeport SWiFT SVP is a simple to use device which measures not only sound speed but also temperature. Water temperature by depth can be used to correct GPR bathymetry data, because speed of electromagnetic waves in the water depends largely on temperature.
Link to Valeport in a separate window
QuickDip Search & Inspection Sonar Sensor
- A rapidly deployable solution for freshwater applications such as those found in rivers, streams, and lakes, and saltwater applications such as tidal rivers, estuaries and coasts.
- This radsys drone can perfectly store data with timestamps and geo-locations for post-processing.
- Answers questions previously only possible by deploying a remote submersible vessel or diving teams saving considerable time and cost.
- Made possible through the seamless integration of proven and trusted technology; UgCS Pro, UgCS SkyHub and True Terrain Following (TTF), Imagenex sonar technology at 300Khz and 800Khz.
UgCS Drone Water Sampling System
A UAV water sampling system for efficient and rapid deployment.
Traditional methods require direct access to the water body and samples are gathered from the shore, pier, bridge, or by boat. Acquiring samples at some distance from the bank without a boat or ship is now possible quickly. This UAV remote sampling system enables water sampling at long distances from the shore.
- Fully automated
- Sampling points precisely repeated
- Different sampling depths to suit need
- A few Km from shore within easy reach