SPH Engineering have released their UgCS LIDAR Software for UAV-based mapping – UgCS EXPERT. The UgCS LIDAR toolset unlocks the full potential of LIDARs making
remote sensing most effective with no human errors. This toolset builds on the UgCS Pro software and gives you everything you would expect from that package and more.
UgCS EXPERT Licenses are available only through SPH Engineering official resellers like JBUAS. Currently supported drones include DJI M300, DJI M600 with integrated cameras, and DJI Matrice 200/210 series. So get the features of UgCS Pro plus:
LIDAR Flight planning
Save time on mission planning with flight patterns and turns designed specifically for LIDAR surveys. Acquire high-quality laser data with preset IMU initialization patterns and anti-shake LIDAR turns, and benefit from post-flight highly accurate acquired data ensuring the desired results with only one trip to the field.
- Precise calibration: Increase the accuracy of laser data with automated IMU calibration commands. UgCS supports the two most popular IMU calibration patterns: Eight-figure and U-figure.
- Flight patterns for route planning: Based on the area of your interest, set up LIDAR Area scanning for areas like construction sites, open-pit mines, and forests, or employ LIDAR Corridor scanning for linear objects like power lines or pipelines.
- Anti-shake turns: Reduce sensor shaking while at the same time accurately following the trajectory, with bank or loop turns applied automatically.
- Constant line spacing and buffer: Automatically calculate the required line spacing and overlap to ensure the desired point cloud density and improve coverage on area borders.
UgCS LIDAR Software supports:
• LIDAR USA
• Rock Robotics
• GeoSun LIDAR
About UgCS Pro
UgCS Pro is the commercial drone pilot’s choice when is comes to ground control software. This universal ground control software for UAV professionals provide unpresidented levels of control and accuracy. UgCS Pro works in complete harmony with UgCS Mapper that enables pilots to stitch an orthomosaic and import it to UgCS Pro, UgCS Expert, or UgCS Enterprise.
• Waypoints, Linear, Circle, Perimeter, Area Scan tools
• Automatic Photogrammetry, Vertical (Facade) scan, Corridor mapping, KML/CSV data import
• DEM import
• Elevation profile & Terrain following mode
• Geo-referenced image import
• Custom map overlays
• ADS-B Receiver